CABE Annual Moneco-Econtro Conference 2021
CABE’s annual conference is our premier event. In 2021, we will be hosting a virtual conference of important topics and speakers over a period of one month.
- Lawrence L. Schembri, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Canada – August 31
- Stephen Poloz, Special Advisor, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP and former Governor, Bank of Canada – September 7
- Dawn Desjardin, Deputy Chief Economist, RBC – September 8
- Dana Peterson, Chief Economist, The Conference Board – September 9
- Kerry McCuaig, Fellow in Early Childhood Policy, and Emis Akbari, Professor and Senior Policy Fellow, Atkinson Centre for Society and Child Development – September 14
- Tricia Williams, Director of Research, Future Skills Centre, and Tony Bonen, Director of Research, Labour Market Information Council – September 16
- Peter Young, Chair, ISO/Technical Committee, Sustainable Finance, and Katharine Preston, OMERS – September 21
- Don Drummond, Queen’s School of Policy Studies – TBA
- Armine Yalnizyan, Atkinson Fellow on the Future of Workers – September 28
Additional details and registration will be available soon.