MABE Webinar: Outlook for Manitoba Crops, Livestock, and Related Processing
With canola prices at record levels, this will be a very interesting crop planting season this year. The presentation will also consider relevant macroeconomic variables, such as exchange rates.
Dave Simonot has a master’s degree in agriculture economics from the University of Saskatchewan. Dave is an Intelligence Specialist – Crops at Manitoba Agriculture and Resources. Dave has over 20 years’ experience in agriculture marketing and the trading of crops in Western Canada.
Event DetailsVirtual Jun 03, 2021 11:00am - 12:15pm CST
Public Attendee List
- Carol Duma - Innovation, Science
- Ken Nakagawa - Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Grace Hicks - Tourism Winnipeg
- Lillian Hallin - Lillian Hallin
- Michael Makowsky - Ministry of Highways
- Abdi Ali - Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Darrell Thorvaldson - VerraGroup Valuation Inc.
- Crystal Kalaitzakis - YES! Winnipeg (Economic Development Winnipeg)
- Nathalie Taktek - Statistics Canada
- Peter Pawliw - Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- John Harper - Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Jon Wang - Manitoba Finance
- Chris Ferris - Economic Development Winnipeg