Vice-President, Operations, A&A Commercial & Small Business Financing (Bilingual)
Senior leader with a passion for A&A (agribusiness and agri-food) required
As an experienced, dynamic leader, you’ll provide strategic direction and oversight to FCC’s national agribusiness and agri-food commercial and small business financing team responsible for the financing, underwriting and administration of FCC’s small and medium agribusiness and agri-food entrepreneurs. Work Type: Permanent.
- This position is designated bilingual (English and French), and the successful candidate must be able to communicate in both of Canada’s official languages.
- A recruitment agency has been contracted in this case and therefore any external candidates provided by them will be considered.
What you’ll do:
• Strategically lead the development and growth of the portfolio, ensuring a targeted portfolio of assets are disbursed and managed according to eligibility guidelines, corporate strategy and risk tolerance.
• Ensure the portfolio meets targeted collateral and all other due-diligence and risk management requirements.
• Foster a customer-inspired mindset, encouraging sales area staff to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
• Promote understanding of customer needs and relevant customized solutions, value-add knowledge and advice, and simplicity in processes.
• Represent senior management to media, industry partners, centres of influence, and representatives from all levels of government.
What we’re looking for:
• Dynamic leader comfortable leading a high-performing team.
• Experienced motivator who can help team members achieve corporate initiatives and measures.
• Ability to identify areas for innovation in customer and employee experience and sustain an engaged work environment.
• Creative strategist experienced in developing and implementing strategies with an enterprise-wide perspective.
• Confident communicator with demonstrated ability to convey messages with diverse audiences.
• Proven coach and mentor passionate about helping others succeed.
What you’ll need:
• A bachelor’s degree in agricultural finance, business, or commerce and at least 10 years of experience in senior leadership roles (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
• Extensive financial and agricultural industry knowledge
• In-depth understanding of lending practices, theories and trends supplemented by knowledge of marketing, sales, credit and risk management
• Proven leadership qualities and the ability to partner and work cross-divisionally at a senior leadership level
Job number: R-1005448
To apply, please visit: https://fccfac.wd3.