The 35th annual MABE Outlook Conference, the only one of its kind in Manitoba, is designed for the person who needs to know where the provincial economy is headed over the next year. From an overview of the national and local situation, to details on essential industries and briefings on emerging issues, this conference brings you the latest information from national and local experts who know what’s happening.
The event occurred on March 10, 2023.
Select Event Photos
Treaty One CEO Whelan Sutherland presenting at the MABE Outlook Conference 2023 on the transformative Naawi-Oodena project that is taking shape on the former Kapyong Barracks.
As this was MABE’s 35th Outlook Conference, we enjoyed a celebratory cake after lunch.
- Master of Ceremonies, Chris Ferris, MABE President,
- Alexander Fritsche: Please see the January 2023 Monetary Policy Review released January 25, 2023.
- Thomas Williams: 2 MABE Outlook 2023 – MB Economic Outlook – 2023-03-10,
- Joe Kornelsen: 3 MABE Outlook 2023 – Central Wpg Revitalization 2023-03-10,
- Whelan Sutherland: 4 MABE Outlook 2023 – Treaty One Economic Development Presentation 2023-03-10,
- Kent Brown: 5 MABE Outlook 2023 – HR and Talent Trends 2023 2023-03-10,
- Dave Simonot: 6 MABE Outlook 2023 – Outlook for Manitoba Ag Sector 2023-03-10, and
- Colleen Sklar: 7 MABE Outlook 2023 – Winnipeg Metro Region Plan 20-50 2023-03-10.
Chris Ferris serves as the MABE President. Chris is Senior Economist with Economic Development Winnipeg.
Regional Director (Economics),
Bank of Canada
Manitoba Bureau of Statistics, Department of Finance
West End Biz
Chief Executive Officer, Treaty One
Vice President of Training and Development, Legacy Bowes
Intelligence Specialist – Crops,
Manitoba Agriculture and Resources
Winnipeg Metropolitan Region
CABE provides this information as a service to our members. Materials shown in the slides and/or video have been provided with the permission of the speaker(s). All rights belong to them unless otherwise indicated. CABE is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained. CABE is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website.